10 Facts you Didn't Know about Me...
I feel like I need to introduce myself a little bit more to all my amazing followers and clients. So, I have put together a 'Fun Facts' list for you to know, probably more than you wanted to know about me haha. I would love to get to know you better as well!! Comment on this post some fun facts about yourself and introduce yourself to me!
Here we go!
1. I have NEVER died my hair, but, I REALLY want to die it silver...I just can't get the guts to do it!
2. My fantasy dream job is to be a "What Not to Wear" person lol. I have no idea what you call that profession, but If I could take people and give them a complete make over as my job, I would be in heaven!! ....And then of course do an amazing photo shoot with them after they are all prettied up!
3. This one is a little strange, ok maybe REALLY strange, haha but, I absolutely LOVE crab. LOVE it! If I could drink 'crab juice' every day, I would. ....... I'll wait while you puke now.....
Ok, #4. My dream vacation would be to go on an African safari. I want to see all those cool safari animals and ride an elephant! While I am there, I would absolutely love to give medial aid to those poor African people. My heart just breaks for them. One day I want to make a difference within an African village.
5. I HATE cinnamon. Yup, that is correct. When I was little I didn't have a problem with it. It started when I was at the Spanish Fork pool probably around 12 years old or so, and I had a cherro there that was NOT cooked like at all, and for some reason it made me want to puke, and after that I can't look at cinnamon the same anymore. Yuck!
6. I have gotten stitches in my forehead while NOT numbed. Crazy huh?! When I was 5 years old I was skipping to church, tripped, and a rock cut open my forehead. Long story short, as the Doctor started to stitch me up I would/could not hold still and stop screaming. My parents told him I was not numbed yet and he didn't believe them. So he strapped me in a straight jacket....yes...and finished stitching me up. That's why i'm so tough now;)
7. I did not marry who I thought I would marry since Jr. High. And I did not marry the man with the 'must have's' that I created my senior year. I surprised myself, and wouldn't do it any other way! I love my husband more than anything!
8. My most missed job I have ever had was when I worked as a CNA at an Assisted Living in Santaquin. I absolutely LOVED that job, and loved the co-workers and residents there as well. That job made me feel like I was making a difference in someones life every time I went to work.
9. I thought I wanted to be a nurse my entire life growing up. It wasn't until I met my husband that I changed my mind! haha. We worked on the same floor at Utah Valley Hospital and after working there, I decided that is NOT what I thought nursing was, and that was not what I wanted to get into. I admire nurses so much, coo-dos to anyone who is a nurse!!
10. I have a new weird obsession with painting with watercolors! haha. It is so much fun! It's so relaxing, it makes me happy. Ok, in other words....i'm still a child at heart! I don't think I will ever grow up. I still think i'm 16 years old....
Now let me get to know about you! I want to know that i'm not the only one that's a little weird... Lets hear! Comment below:)